Latest Release: 03/12/19
Release Notes can be found here.

Unable to share workspace

skasarskasar BostonMember, Broadie

Hello,

I am trying to share a workspace with my lab members. However, when they accept the invite they keep getting an error message saying "This workspace does not exist".

I can definitely see the workspace when I log in to my Firecloud account. Could you please help me troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks,
Siddha

Answers

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hi @skasar !
    When you say "they accept the invite" are you talking about the email that gets sent informing that this workspace has been shared? If so, are they clicking the link in the email and it directs them to this page?
    If they log-in to FireCloud via firecloud.org do they see nci-skasar-bi-org/CLL_WES in their workspace list?

Many thanks,
    Tiff

• skasarskasar BostonMember, Broadie

Hi Tiff,

I am not sure about others but I had sent a request to my Gmail account as well. You are correct; if I log in with the other email I can see the workspace in my list but get the same error message if I click on it.

Thanks,
    Siddha

• skasarskasar BostonMember, Broadie

Hi @Tiffany_at_Broad,

I am not sure about others but I had sent a request to my Gmail account as well. You are correct; if I log in with my other email I can see the workspace in my list but get the same error message if I click on it.

Thanks,
    Siddha

• Tiffany_at_BroadTiffany_at_Broad Cambridge, MAMember, Broadie, Moderator admin

Hi @skasar,

Can you share the workspace with [email protected]?

Also, I notice in your screenshot an error that says "The Google bucket associated with this workspace does not exist." Did you have any data in the bucket?

Lastly, this is an NCI account created via the Cloud credits pilot. The credits program is over so you will no longer be able to use this NCI Firecloud billing account. Do you need any help getting a new FireCloud billing project and Google Billing Account?

Hi @skasar , just following up on whether you can share the workspace and if you are still having this issue? You could try cloning and creating a new workspace to see if this helps.