The current GATK version is 3.6-0
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Last chance to register for the GATK workshop next week in Basel, Switzerland! http://www.sib.swiss/training/upcoming-training-events/training/gatk-workshop-lecture

Runtime error in BaseRecalibrator (version 2.2-8-g99996f2)

Hi,

I got this error today running BaseRecalibrator:

ERROR stack trace

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.hasQueuedPredecessors(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1453)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$FairSync.tryAcquire(ReentrantLock.java:240)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1158)
at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.lockInterruptibly(ReentrantLock.java:340)
at java.util.concurrent.PriorityBlockingQueue.take(PriorityBlockingQueue.java:244)
at org.broadinstitute.sting.utils.nanoScheduler.Reducer.reduceAsMuchAsPossible(Reducer.java:121)
at org.broadinstitute.sting.utils.nanoScheduler.NanoScheduler$MapReduceJob.run(NanoScheduler.java:510)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

The command arguments I used are:
-nct 4 -T BaseRecalibrator --intermediate_csv_file inter.csv -I realigned.bam -R Homo_sapiens.GRCh37.68.dna.chromosome.all.fasta -o recal_data.grp --plot_pdf_file recal.pdf -knownSites dbsnp_137.b37.vcf -knownSites Mills_and_1000G_gold_standard.indels.b37.vcf -knownSites 1000G_phase1.indels.b37.vcf --disable_indel_quals

This command has previously worked with other data using the same version of GATK.

Best Answer

Answers