Service Notice: Due to the blizzard currently hammering the US Northeast, the Broad is shut down and the GATK forum will be mostly unattended while we hunker down and sip hot cocoa with marshmallows. Assuming the power stays on and we're able to dig ourselves out of the snow when it's all over, normal service should resume Wednesday or Thursday.

VariantRecalibrator error

frankibfrankib Sherbrooke, CanadaPosts: 41Member

Hi,

I'm now at the VQSR step of the best practices and to my surprise I got the following error related to java (I think):

Error: Could not find or load main class –jar

Here is my command line:

java –jar GenomeAnalysisTK.jar –T VariantRecalibrator –R ../human_g1k_v37.fasta –input ../raw_variants.vcf -resource:hapmap,known=false,training=true,truth=true,prior=15.0 ../hapmap_3.3.b37.vcf -resource:omni,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=12.0 ../1000G_omni2.5.b37.vcf -resource:dbsnp,known=true,training=false,truth=false,prior=2.0 ../dbsnp_138.b37.vcf -resource:1000G,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=10.0 ../1000G_phase1.snps.high_confidence.b37.vcf -an QD -an MQRankSum -an ReadPosRankSum -an FS --maxGaussians 4 –mode SNP -tranche 100.0 -tranche 99.9 -tranche 99.0 -tranche 90.0 –recalFile raw.SNPs.recal –tranchesFile raw.SNPs.tranches -rscriptFile recal.plots.R

I don't understand what is the problem. Could someone look at it and identify if I made a mistake in my command line?

Thank you for your support

Best Answers

Answers