Bug Bulletin: The GenomeLocPArser error in SplitNCigarReads has been fixed; if you encounter it, use the latest nightly build.

VariantRecalibrator error

frankibfrankib Sherbrooke, CanadaPosts: 41Member

Hi,

I'm now at the VQSR step of the best practices and to my surprise I got the following error related to java (I think):

Error: Could not find or load main class –jar

Here is my command line:

java –jar GenomeAnalysisTK.jar –T VariantRecalibrator –R ../human_g1k_v37.fasta –input ../raw_variants.vcf -resource:hapmap,known=false,training=true,truth=true,prior=15.0 ../hapmap_3.3.b37.vcf -resource:omni,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=12.0 ../1000G_omni2.5.b37.vcf -resource:dbsnp,known=true,training=false,truth=false,prior=2.0 ../dbsnp_138.b37.vcf -resource:1000G,known=false,training=true,truth=false,prior=10.0 ../1000G_phase1.snps.high_confidence.b37.vcf -an QD -an MQRankSum -an ReadPosRankSum -an FS --maxGaussians 4 –mode SNP -tranche 100.0 -tranche 99.9 -tranche 99.0 -tranche 90.0 –recalFile raw.SNPs.recal –tranchesFile raw.SNPs.tranches -rscriptFile recal.plots.R

I don't understand what is the problem. Could someone look at it and identify if I made a mistake in my command line?

Thank you for your support

Best Answers

Answers