Bug Bulletin: The GenomeLocPArser error in SplitNCigarReads has been fixed; if you encounter it, use the latest nightly build.

Undocumented change in 2.4? (-A DepthOfCoverage)

TechnicalVaultTechnicalVault Sanger, Cambridge, UKPosts: 70Member
edited March 2013 in Ask the GATK team

Just in the process of updating our pipeline from v2.3-4-gb8f1308 Lite to v2.4-7-g5e89f01 Academic and have run into a small issue. The command line:

-T UnifiedGenotyper -glm SNP -R /lustre/scratch111/resources/ref/Homo_sapiens/1000Genomes_hs37d5/hs37d5.fa -I /lustre/scratch111/projects/helic/vcf-newpipe/lists/chr1-pooled.list --alleles /lustre/scratch111/projects/helic/vcf-newpipe/pooled/1/1:1-1000000.snps.vcf.gz -L 1:1-1000000 -U LENIENT_VCF_PROCESSING -baq CALCULATE_AS_NECESSARY -gt_mode GENOTYPE_GIVEN_ALLELES -out_mode EMIT_ALL_SITES --standard_min_confidence_threshold_for_calling 4.0 --standard_min_confidence_threshold_for_emitting 4.0 -l INFO -A QualByDepth -A HaplotypeScore -A MappingQualityRankSumTest -A ReadPosRankSumTest -A FisherStrand -A InbreedingCoeff -A DepthOfCoverage -o /lustre/scratch111/projects/helic/vcf-newpipe/pooled/1/1:1-1000000.asnps.vcf.gz.part.vcf.gz

This worked in 2.3.4. But now gives:

Invalid command line: Argument annotation has a bad value: Class DepthOfCoverage is not found; please check that you have specified the class name correctly

I've looked at the release notes but it's not giving me a clue as to what has changed. Has the DepthOfCoverage annotation now been dropped? I've checked and I can reproduce this on the latest nightly (nightly-2013-03-11-g184e5ac)

Post edited by TechnicalVault on

Martin Pollard, Human Genetics Informatics - Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Best Answer

Answers