Bug Bulletin: The GenomeLocPArser error in SplitNCigarReads has been fixed; if you encounter it, use the latest nightly build.
Service note: the GATK website will be undergoing maintenance over the next few hours. Some pages may be unavailable for that time. All docs remain available in the forum.

VariantEval on MultiSample calling VCF

thomas_wthomas_w Posts: 14Member

Hi!

I want to know what's the best way to use VariantEval to get statistics for each sample in a multisample VCF file. If I call it like this: java -jar GenomeAnalysisTK.jar \ -R ucsc.hg19.fasta \ -T VariantEval \ -o multisample.eval.gatkreport \ --eval annotated.combined.vcf.gz \ --dbsnp dbsnp_137.hg19.vcf where annotated.combined.vcf.gz is a VCF file that contains ~1Mio variants for ~800 samples I get statistics for all samples combined, e.g.

#:GATKReport.v1.1:8 #:GATKTable:11:3:%s:%s:%s:%s:%s:%d:%d:%d:%.2f:%d:%.2f:; #:GATKTable:CompOverlap:The overlap between eval and comp sites CompOverlap CompRod EvalRod JexlExpression Novelty nEvalVariants ... CompOverlap dbsnp eval none all 471704 191147
CompOverlap dbsnp eval none known 280557 0 CompOverlap dbsnp eval none novel 191147 191147

But I would like to get one such entry per sample. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks, Thomas

Best Answer

Answers